The three-dimensional CAD detailed tutorial of electric baking pan has shared the modeling of the main contour and the base. The last part will teach you to complete the 3D CAD design of the cover through the original hybrid modeling technology of Zhongwang 3D. Through the study of these three tutorials, friends will be more familiar with the 3D CAD design ideas and basic operations. In a different way, more works can be completed, complete electric cakes, 3D CAD drawings, and also in the 3D technology exchange area. free download.
3D CAD in the 3D fast design electric baking pan tutorial (below): cover modeling
1. In the same way, enter the editor of the "top cover". Quickly insert sketch 1 on the XY plane, draw the graph shown in Figure 1, the parameters are shown in Figure 1; use the subtraction to stretch the sketch 1, the parameters are shown in Figure 2; the corners are rounded, as shown in Figure 3.
2. Insert sketch 2 on the XY plane, draw the graph shown in Figure 4, the parameters are as shown in the figure; click on the rod sweep, sweep the sketch 2 into a round tube with a radius of 1.5, as shown in Figure 5; click on the combination - add operation , the two parts are combined into one, the effect is shown in Figure 6. The operation is convenient and fast, and the efficiency is greatly improved.
3. Insert sketch 3 on the XY plane, draw the graph shown in Figure 7, the parameters are as shown in the figure, the two graphs are symmetrical along the Y axis, so after finishing the side, use the "mirror" tool to copy it; use the subtraction pull Sketch 3, the parameters are shown in Figure 8; insert sketch 4 on the XY plane, draw the graph shown in Figure 9; click on the wireframe - project to the face, "curve" is sketch 4, "face" is the face shown in Figure 10. The projected curve is named curve 1.
4. Click on the shape - inlay, "face" is the face shown in Figure 11, "curve" is curve 1, other parameters are shown in Figure 11; click on the shape - rounded - ellipse fillet, as shown in Figure 12. Do the rounding process, the parameters are as shown in the figure; the same side will also make the ellipse on the other side, the effect is shown in Figure 13.
5. Insert sketch 5 on the XY plane and draw the trapezoid shown in Figure 14; click Stretch - Base, Stretch Sketch 5, the selection of "Start Point" is obtained according to the previous capture method, and the "Target Point" is selected in Figure 13. The bottom edge of the groove; insert a sketch on the YZ plane, draw the curve shown in Figure 16, and name it curve 2; insert the sketch 6 on the XZ plane, and draw the graph shown in Figure 17, as long as it is roughly the same.
6. Click Stakeout - Drive Curve Stakeout, "Curve" select Curve 2, "Contour" as Sketch 6, as shown in Figure 18; click on the combination - intersection operation, "base" and "combination" as shown in Figure 19; In other parts, only the handle is left, and the edge of the handle is rounded and rounded. The parameters are shown in Figure 20, and the effect is shown in Figures 21 and 22.
7. Insert the sketch 7 on the YZ plane, the parameters are as shown in Fig. 23; the sketch 7 is stretched by subtraction, as shown in Fig. 24; the edge after the stretching is rounded, and the effect is shown in Fig. 25.
8. Insert the sketch 8 on the YZ plane, draw the circle at the position shown in Figure 26; use the addition operation to stretch the sketch 8. The "starting point" data is obtained by capturing, and it can be on the inner wall, and the "end point" is 13 (consistent with the "end point" 13 of step 5 in "Drawing the base". When the assembly step is performed, the two components can be in close contact without being misaligned. The parameters are as shown in Fig. 27. Note that the hook is placed before the "retained contour". You can continue to use sketch 8 while stretching the other side; insert sketch 9 on the XY plane to draw the LOGO shown in Figure 28 (of course you can use the pattern you like), you need to pay attention to the problem needs to be blown up; click on the surface - Curve segmentation, "face" is the surface "curve" at the top of the cover is sketch 9, pay attention to the projection direction, as shown in Figure 29. Click on the visual style - face attribute to color the "cover" part, and similarly, color the "base" part.
Exit the editing of the "base", click the assembly - alignment, select the "concentric" option, select the highlights of the red circle in Figure 30, Figure 31, pay attention to the direction, as shown in Figure 32, with the same steps, the two Partial alignment with the Tangent option. Now that you're done, use the dragging tool to open the lid and see.
The three-dimensional CAD detailed tutorial of electric baking pans is all over. If you have any questions during the learning of this electric baking pan 3D CAD design, you can participate in the online training of Zhongwang 3D. The expert teacher will answer you in time and guide you more fully. Utilizing Zhongwang 3D humanized functional operation guide, learn the new functions of Zhongwang 3D2014SP version, and get familiar with the operation of 3D CAD software as soon as possible, and design excellent works. You can also participate in the hot 3D Zhongwang 3D Global Innovation Design Competition and win a prize of up to 100,000 yuan! Click to view the contest details.
In order to prolong the durability of glass bead and prevent its spallation from paint after extruding by vehicles, these beads are coated with a special coating during the production process to increase the adhesion between glass bead and paint, so that can prolong the durability of glass bead above 20%.(It is usually used for surface treatment of Drop on glass beads).
The glass bead can be produced based on the standard of countries or areas, such as EN1423/1424, AASHTO M247, BS6088, JIS R3301 and KS L2521 etc.
Adhesive Glass Beads
Adhesive Glass Beads,Colorful Adhesive Glass Beads,Adhesive Glass Beads Road Marking,Reflective Intermix Glass Beads
CHIYE GLASS BEAD (HEBEI) CO., LTD , https://www.chiyeglassbeads.com